Saturday, March 30, 2013

Yo tengo #JungleFever

Greetings from Quito! We made it back yesterday from Huaticocha safely after five days in the jungle. It was such a bittersweet moment having to leave all of the friends that we met behind. Being in the same exact place as we were last year was a really amazing experience for me. When we first arrived at the mission school I was amazed at how much had already been built. When we left last year it was literally just flat piece of jungle and to come back a year later and see two full dorm buildings fully built made me so happy. Serving in the jungle again and having people recognize me from last year was so cool and I could really feel God's presence throughout the trip. It was hard saying goodbye to all of the people, both new and old, that I met on the trip, but I feel

No comments:

Post a Comment