Saturday, March 30, 2013

Guess Who's Back? - William Friesen

Hello all you followers. As you probably know, we are not home quite yet, but  I really hope that all the other service trips made it home safely. Also, Keep Praying for Malawi. Whew, It has been quite the week. We have definetly seen God hard at work in the jungle. I loved being able to do VBS for all the kids there. It is also nice being able to break ground for the school house at Hauticocha; lots of digging was involved.  I've enjoyed so much bonding with a lot of different people I rarely talk to. I am really proud of those who stepped up to give their testimony during the church services this week. That's never an easy thing. Good for them! Not going to lie, I enjoyed the jungle, but it is nice being back in the comforts of Casa Blanca. Exploring Quito for the second  time was also enjoyable. So much happening with visiting the equator and the market. Well, it has been a long enjoyable 9 days or so. Hopefully the next time I write in text will be to my parents back in the states on my phone. I hope you've gotten a taste of Ecuador in this blog, but ask anyone who went about the really thing! Anyways, it's dinner. Time to eat! Love you Mom, Dad, and other close friends. I miss you all! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment