Friday, March 29, 2013

Priscilla Auer- Huaticocha

Hello America!

We just got back from the jungle tonight. I was blown away at the beauty of the jungle, it was unreal. The weather was perfect for me, very warm and a lot of rain. This has by far been my favorite mission trip I have been on. A couple of nights ago I volunteered to share my testimony at church, it was hard decision, but I definitely do not regret it. I am just amazed by the people on this trip. Each person on this trip has embraced every challenge and made every bad situation into a fun time. Multiple times a day, somebody will break out into a song and we will all join in worshipping God. Jim, the leader in Ecuador, has been the best leader I have ever been led by. He is so patient with us and is quick to serve us and the Lord. God is so present in the people here and I can not wait to see them all again some day. My excitement for being a missionary is rekindled by the passionate people here.























1 comment:

  1. Wow ! I am glad you stepped out in faith to go on this mission trip. We have been praying faithfully for you. We cannot wait to see you and hear the exciting adventures. See you Sunday nighy

    ReplyDelete