Friday, March 29, 2013

#TeamOwen

Yo sup Cali! This is Jamey Wilson, I'm a blog about a great guy that we got to meet this week that was a great blessing to ALL! His name was Owen Smith, he was part of the Peace Core and just graduated from Penn State for nursing and going to attend Johns Hopkins University to major in nursing. The first day he came he jumped right into the work and was a great help. He helped us wheel-barrel dirt from holes we had to dig for a new foundation. Matt Chen and I went super hardcore in the mud! We worked for dias! We wanted to be great and we were amazing! Owen is a boss and he will live in my heart forever. He was such a great man of God and had the love of God in his heart. He translated for us and spoke Spanish very well. He moved me and others by his amazing story and testimony he had. I'm going to miss him very much and so will all who met him! He was a great person and role model for us all. #TeamOwen #JungleFever

No comments:

Post a Comment