Saturday, March 23, 2013

William Friesen - 3/23/2013

Well, it's the 2nd night, which means. Yes, We have survived and now are currently in Ecuador. Very exciting! You know, with every year I go on these service trips, i realize more and more that the world is so big. That or my world is just so small much compared to the reality of life. It's been quite the exciting day seeing views and going to an orphanage here in Quito. I just want to give a shout out to my good friend, Samuel. He's a kid I met today  at the orphanage, no taller than my leg. I don't know how old he is, but  I got to spend a hour or so with him doing whatever he wanted to do. He adored the swings. I probably pushed him for a good half hour or so. So he'll a have nice spot in my heart for now on. I hope rest of the you guys reading this are doing well at home or wherever you are reading this. Tomorrow, we venture into the jungle so prayer would be really nice for the next 5 days! Safety is important, but I am really hoping that we can really make an impact on them whatever we do. Well it's late, so I should be getting some rest now. Thanks for following the blog. I love you Mom, Dad, and other close friends. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment