Saturday, April 7, 2012

Im a survivor!

Hey everyone! I have just had one of the best experiences of my life. I lived in a jungle house in Huatichocha, 6 hours outside of Quito, which was really really great. Living in the jungle was hard but I loved it and it made me truly grateful for everything I have in my life- especially running water. We worked every morning building a missionary school close to the houses where we were staying. I got to shovel more dirt,  digging a trench for the sewer line! yay! I was so blessed to be a part of making this school where missionaries will be sent to remote villages in Ecuador and eventually all over the world. We also visited different villages everyday doing a vacation bible school, where I worked with my puppet team, and had a church service most night. Each night different students would share their testiminies and it was so awesome to see God work directly throught them each time. God has been so evident to me on this trip- whether it be through our bus going in a ditch or not being able to zipline, everything that has happened has been for a reason and God has shown me to trust Him. I am so sad that my trip is almost over and wish I could stay longer, but I'm glad to come home to you all. Keep praying for the church service tomorrow and our supposed ziplining trip. Happy Easter and I'll see you soon!!!  LOVE YOU- Ana  P.S. the food is great... and I havent eaten guinea pig yet haha

No comments:

Post a Comment