Friday, April 6, 2012

I WILL SURVIVE

Holy cow! What an amazing week in the jungles of  Ecuador! So many things happened throughout this entire week. It was the fastest and yet shortest week of my life. Although the days seemed long; the week went by so fast! I could have stayed there another month before I would have wanted to come back. The construction that we did was hard and tedious, but we ultimately helped the start of a building that will bless many in the future. Us boys slept in what looked like a treehouse the entire week and we had many visitors throughout the week, like chickens, dogs, and bats. This week, a couple people were saved by Jesus. We ran a Vacation Bible School for a couple different villages throughout the jungle. I met many cool and amazing kids that I will remember forever. This trip was an amazing experience and one of the best trips I have ever been on. Thank you for all your prayers and support! More pictures and details to come!
Thanks so much,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment