Sunday, April 1, 2012

I'm Here!

Hi everyone! I made it safely to Ecuador and I love it here. The weather is better than expected and its been sunny and warm here...maybe too sunny. We all have a sunburn from the few hours working yesterday at the place we are staying, Casa Blanca. I'm having a great time so far- I dug up a lawn to plant a garden and practiced puppets for service which we will do today at a local church. Yesterday some people came from the "Highlands" to thatch a roof in the backyard. I got to learn how to weave rope and I now feel ready to brave the jungle tomorrow! Im trying to enjoy our last day in civilization before we leave early in the morning. Keep praying for our team and that we have a safe, healthy rest of the trip, continue to bond and get to know each other, and are able to impact those we serve as well as be impacted ourselves. I also wanted to thank my family and friends for writing me such great letters of encouragements- they have indeed encouraged me! I miss you all and I'll see you in a week! - LOVE Ana :)

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely continue to pray for you and your team! Glad to hear everyone is doing well and things are going well so far! Miss you and hope the rest of your trip is continuously blessed as it has been so far! Hopefully I'll be able to meet you at the airport when you get back...might have school. God bless you're in my prayers!

    God bless,
    Justin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana. So glad to hear from you. Of course I was worried your asthma. But sounds like you are just fine. We are in Scottsdale and went to a big biker rally. We stopped at Walmart and thought of you! Dad said it was emormous. Weiss you lots but see that God is streaching you and using you.love you lots. We are praying for all of you. Mom and Dad. Xxoo

    ReplyDelete