Monday, April 2, 2012

Devotionals

Thank you all for the work you did to give us devotionals each day.  I heard one of the girls this morning saying to her friend, "Remember when we were talking about encouraging each other yesterday?  Listen to the verse from Philippiains that my mother wrote in my devotional.,..." So your devotionals aren't just helping to encourage your kids, but the other kids as well.  When Mrs. Kadle gave us the packets. my husband took one for me as well.  I told him not to bother since it was just for the students, but he emailed a few of my friends and my four daughters asking them to write a devotional or word of encouragement for me then put it in my suitcase when I wasn't looking.  So far I have read one from him and from three of my daughters. They have been a real blessing and I am looking forward to hearing God's Words to me through the rest of the week.  Mrs. Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment