Sunday, April 1, 2012

Friends and Family!!!

Sending out a quick hello to you guys! Ecuador is amazing...I'm exhausted...and slightly crispy (mom, don't get mad at me ;)) but things are going so well. Currently we are enjoying staying in the coolest house with a community of different people from all over. Places like Switzerland, England, Minnesota and Ohio...and everyone has a special God story. The people are so loving and generous. Today we will finish up some construction around the house then head off to church where we will be heading up the service and getting to know the people there. Tomorrow...the jungle....This will probably be one of the most unique experiences I will ever go through. Well...I say that now. I can't wait to share my stories and pictures when I get back! Please be praying for safety, health and that we can really just know what it means to truly serve and love. Alright...back to my cup of cafe'...the one thing that is keeping me going on the amount of sleep I am NOT getting. HA! Love to you all!!!! Sincerely, Hawley Menser P.S. God Calling God Calling God Calling ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment