Monday, April 18, 2011

And even more from day two...

Iona Brannon: So today was a ton of work, but it was awesome. I got to work the chainsaw and 'jump' wood(break it by jumping on it). Then we had fun chillin' with the mk kids. After a yummy hamburger lunch we went to the orphanage and played with the kids. They were super cute and most of them warmed up immediately. All of them were sad to see us leave by the end. Those little chicos were crazy, climbing up and down Mr.Palm and Matt and running around with our cameras. I thought it was pretty funny when a little kid ran off with a camera, locking the door behind her(but then again, it wasn't my camera :P). Debriefing was pretty fun too as everyone encouraged each other. I'm tired now, but it's a good worn out kind of tired...

Hannah Li: hellloooooo! Life in ecuador is amazing. Living in Casa Blanca really feels like i'm at home.Today was full of experiences. In the morning we did construction work and I got to split wood with a giant axe. The time I spent at the orphange was awesome and I got close to a lot of little kids (: We took a ton of pictures. I french braided this girl named Carla's hair and she looked super happy while I was brushing her hair. I hope that we can eat guinea pig soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment