Saturday, March 31, 2012

For some reason this just isn't hard enough. I'm going to try and make sure the kids work way harder the rest of the week. I can confirm however, that this is realllllly hard for me and the other adults. The burden is heavy but we will persevere. Hopefully the harder the kids work the better things will get for us all. I am very proud of most of out kids, you parents know who I'm talking about. For the others, well, you know. I did have one wonderful student today, they were working so hard and were such wonderful contributors that I had to find out their name and recognize their efforts. As we talked they expressed how they had never worked this hard in their life and felt bad about how little they did at home and how they were committing to work harder at home...but I forgot their name. Mr. Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment